Latin America Student Fair Tour
Why should I come to LSB’s booth in Latin America ?
- Opportunity to learn about LSB’s programs, including Master in Management, Summer School, and others.
- Personal interaction with LSB representatives who can answer questions and provide information.
- Gain knowledge and a better understanding of LSB’s mission, vision and values.
- Insight into the application process, scholarships, and other opportunities available to students. Understanding of LSB’s international focus and diverse student body.
- Exposure to LSB’s strong connections with leading businesses in various industries.
- Awareness of the unique cultural and educational experience of studying in Luxembourg. 6. Opportunity to make connections with other prospective students and industry professionals. A step towards a successful future in business and finance.
Complete your first step
By applying now, you will be given the opportunity to get a more personal experience with our staff who will be representing Luxembourg School of Business in LATAM.
Take your first step: BOOK MEETING NOW!
Meet us in
PANAMA CITY – 7th of February
FAIR VENUE / HOTEL RIU PLAZA PANAMA Calle 50 with 53 east. Urb. Marbella Panama City, Panama
FAIR HOURS / FIEP is open from 4:30 P.M. to 8:00 P.M.
BOGOTA – 9th of February
FAIR VENUE / Agora Bogota Convention Center Event Floor: 3rd Floor Event Room: Room HIJ Seminar Room: Room N Address Calle 24 No 38-71, 111611 Bogota Colombia
FAIR HOURS / QS is open from 2.30 P.M. to 5:00 P.M.
MEXICO CITY – 11th of February
FAIR VENUE / Presidente Intercontinental Hotel Event Room: Castillo A Seminar Room: Feria AB Address Campos Eliseos 218 Col Polanco, 11560 Mexico City Mexico
FAIR HOURS / QS is open from 2.00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Upload of supporting documents and interview
- First Interview with school representative – BOOK MEETING NOW!
- Current CV
- A one-page essay about your career plan and motivation to complete the MiM
- Letter of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Proof of English proficiency
- Pay the application fee of EUR 100.
- Interview with Program Manager or Academic Board
Contact us to get more information
Global Recruitment Coordinator
+352 621 762 032
Juan Anibal Giraldo Gavirria
LATAM Business Development Director
+57 31 8282 0204
Global Recruitment Assistant