LSB launches a new full-time Program: Master in Management
Luxembourg School of Business is proud to launch the first Master in Management (MiM) in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The Master in Management is a 2-year (120 ECTS) full-time program designed for students holding a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. The Program is accredited and recognized by the Luxembourg Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
This degree is dedicated to ambitious students who want to start their professional careers in Luxembourg and prepares for a wide range of areas, such as project management, finance, marketing, operations and many more.
Key facts about the program:
- The Master in Management (MiM) is a 24-month program, including a 6-month internship.
- MiM is a full-time program with classes taking place from Monday to Friday. Students are required to earn 120 ECTS credits in order to graduate from the program.
- The program is taught in English.
- Next Intake is September 2020.
- The Master in Management program tuition fee is EUR 9,000 per year. The combined total for the two-year program is EUR 18,000
Master in Management Admissions Manager
Luxembourg School of Business a.s.b.l.
19, Rue Eugene Ruppert, Luxembourg.
T: +352 26 25 89 80