How to finance your Master in Management
1. LSB Merit-Based Scholarship
The Merit-Based Scholarship gives outstanding candidates the opportunity to get a financial support due to their excellent academic track record to acquire business knowledge and managerial skills to continue thriving in the business world.
This Scholarship may cover up from 5% to 50% of the tuition fee.
- Providing proof of academic excellence (record of the grades/GDP, graduating with honors, among others)
- Providing references to support the application
- Motivation of the candidate
- Financial need. The financial aspect will be judged on the candidate household annual revenue proof.
How to apply?
Step 3: Once you have completed the step 2, you will get a direct link to fill out the scholarship form. Complete the online scholarship form by answering all the questions
2. Early bird offers
Candidates who enroll before the 20th May 2020 access a 5% discount on the total tuition
Candidates who pay the full tuition in one installment receive a 10% discount on the total tuition
Scholarships and Early bird offers are cumulative.
3. Luxembourg State scholarships, CEDIES
The Luxembourgish state provides scholarships and a student loan to anyone enrolled in higher education and fulfilling certain conditions (UE citizenship and a minimum of 5 years residency in Luxembourg, among others). All official information can be found on cedies.lu. You can also write us directly to make a simulation.