Register 5 weeks in advance and get an early bird discount of 10%
The speed of change will never be as slow as it is today. And the impacts of change on companies and individuals will never be as low as they are today. In case you are already concerned about the speed and the impacts of change as they are today, you better get familiar and acquainted with the best practices how to successfully cope with change on a corporate and individual level.
Who should attend?
- This program is designed for leaders responsible for designing, leading and inspiring change within their organization.
- Understand and be able to identify the drivers of change and learn how to kick-off the necessary adoption process right on time
- Learn how to craft an execution plan, how to set priorities and measure the progress
- Learn how to keep track in a time of uncertainty and how to provide guidance to your subordinates
- Understand the phases an individual and a company have to go through during a change process and learn which tool and techniques to apply correspondingly
- Understand the importance of communication and explore the procedure and tools companies use in these situations
- Understand how to deal with diversity and resistance
- The course is based on two real-life examples of companies that went through a process of fundamental change. As the lecturer was overseeing the two change processes, all aspects and questions can be answered first hand.
Dr. Dino Dogan
- Earned his Ph.D. at the University of Stuttgart with the thesis “Strategic management of logistics”.
- 25 years of managerial experience – Alcatel, Telekom Austria Group, Deutsche Telekom Group, Boston Consulting Group, JCDecaux
- As the CFO of Mobilkom Austria Group, he oversaw the merger of Telekom Austria and Mobilkom Austria to create the largest telco operator of the region – A1 Telekom Austria.
- Received the European Change Communication Award 2010 Honor President of the German Croatian Chamber of Industry and Trade.
- Co-founder of the German International School in Zagreb.
- Advisory Board chairman of the foundation Knowledge at work.
- Former guest professor at the Economic faculty of Stuttgart University and at the Business Academy of Stuttgart.